Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunny Sunday!

I love water, any kind of water -well, except perhaps for Winter rain (!) -lakes, rivers, canals or the ocean , they all give me a feeling of peace and content! I also have a big thing about trees , so to spend time near both on a mild, sunny Spring day gives me lots of pleasure!







A good long walk along a new stretch of the Nantes-Brest Canal, not a soul in sight and the only sounds those of a blackbird singing its heart out in the treetops and two ducks paddling on the canal - bliss!!!!

4 comments:

loulee said...

Were you in a 'reflective' mood? Beautiful, very peaceful pictures, thank you.

Kristie said...

You take the most beautiful photos! I just love looking at them.
Kristie

Gina said...

Beautiful pictures. It finally brightened up over here this weekend aswell.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Mary said...

Wonderful photos1 thanks for letting us join your walk!