Thursday 5 March 2009

Another (mini) Finish!

Don't know if you remember seeing this picture of the lap size Tumbler quilt I finished October of last year which was inspired by Kathie's ?




Well, I've turned into a ' Kathie Kopy Kat' again (see her post of 13 February!). Measuring 21" x 16.5" and using reproduction fabrics,unfortunately mine is not hand quilted (I wish!!) but I love it just the same !




Sorry the photo is a bit dark, I think the battery needs a boost !

Thanks Kathie, for your help in getting this one started!

10 comments:

antique quilter said...

OH Ann it is beautiful and wasn't it fun to make???
keep cutting out those tumblers from scrap fabrics
Kathie

Kristie said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I love it!
Kristie

Annelies said...

You made a beautiful quilt. Congratulations !

Rose Marie said...

What a great finish and I so adore tumblers and there is one on my 'to do' list for sometime now. Thanks for the eye candy!

Jo in TAS said...

Lovely finish, love the reproduction fabrics!

Gina said...

It's lovely

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Elizabethd said...

Super colours, it looks very attractive.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS AWESOME!!
that is a super great job.

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Ann, I've just found your blog - its lovely. Ros

Susan in N. GA said...

Wow, this is my kind of quilt. I just love it. Your blog is wonderful. I am Susan, the list mom from Scraps and Strings.
Blessings.