Sunday 22 February 2009

Pay It Forward

Back in July I jumped into a Pay It Foward challenge with Jo in Tasmania. Over the months Jo and I have corresponded on and off and I think it might be fair to say that we have become cyber friends! I knew that Jo was near to completing my gift, and because of our growing friendship I thought she would understand when I 'refused' her generous offer and asked her to donate it instead to one of the charities for the Bushfire Victims. I was right to think that she would understand and she is now very kindly sending it to the Victorian Quilters Guild to give away.



This was to have been my PIF gift, and I would have loved it dearly, but I am glad to know that someone more needing will benefit and I am sure that they will treasure it as much as I would!!









Thank you Jo for being an understanding and generous friend!


Still on the subject of PIF, I have actually joined the next round with Andrea of Comfort Coves Designs , so help me out here please I need 3 people to join me so's I can carry on the challenge :-)
These are the rules (if you don't know them already!)

I will send a hand made gift to 3 people on my list within 365 days.In turn, the 3 people who have joined my PIF must also host their own and ask for 3 people to join.They then must send a handmade gift to each of their 3 players within 365 days.And on and on it goes, spreading the goodness around.There is no set time to send the gifts, just as long as they are sent within 365 days of hosting your PIF.If you are interested in joining in - please leave a comment !

No comments: