Wednesday 22 October 2008

Apology!

I feel I owe an apology to Kathie for not remembering that it was her beautiful Tumbler quilt that inspired me to make mine. Well, I did know , but you know how it is sometimes when you are convinced of something but no matter what you do, you can't confirm it - well, that's what happened to me this time !

Not only does Kathie make incredible 'antique' quilts ,which I admire immensely, but she was also very supportive to me when I was struggling along with my Civil War Diary blocks (really need to get back to them !!!) and I am very embarrassed that I couldn't remember her Blog's name , even though I have it bookmarked - beat that for a senior moment !!

Kathie, thank you for stopping by , leaving a comment and solving the mystery for me !!!

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

no need to apologize
at all, just glad you were inspired to make the tumbler quilt.
Glad your DH loves it too.