Tuesday 16 December 2008

'Tis The Season....!

I just cannot believe that there are only a few more days left until Christmas - what happened to 2008 ????

It is almost a year since I started blogging (!) and during this time I 've had more visitors than I ever imagined from around the world, made many new friends along the way,been inspired by and learnt from other Bloggers and, as a bonus, had lots of fun as well :-)

So even though it might seem a tad early, I'd like to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas , and what better way to do it than with this !

I will be back with some quiltie 'stuff' in a day or two (fingers crossed!!) but today I'd like to ensure that as many of my cyber friends as possible enjoy my little surprise !

2 comments:

Nann said...

I love Jacquie Larson's cards! Thanks for sharing this one.

Brigitte said...

thank for this caed, merci Ann