Sunday 19 April 2009

Animal Antics !

I know! I know!! No postings for weeks and now two in a day, but I just couldn't resist this!



Where else would a cat spend a wet Sunday afternoon but on top of the cupboard with the quilts and the doll!!!



Ah Well!! Guess it's time I got up to eat !!

This little lady and her Mum appeared at the bottom of our neighbour's garden this morning ! Apparently she arrived 3 days ago and has been brought into the village so's to keep an eye on her for a few days and also to keep her under cover away from the wet, cold evenings that we are having! She is as black as a black sheep can possibly be and so cute - I even got to cuddle her earlier !! Mum is a minature breed so you can imagine how small the lamb is! Sorry the photo is a bit blurred, but she was a mite shy !

1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

We ahve a lamb exactly like that in the field next door, gorgeous littl thing, leaps about, jumps, keeps us all in stitches!