Friday 4 July 2008

Late Arrival !!

At last my ALQS mini has arrived at its new home ! I have to tell you that I've been a little worried about it, as this package seems to have taken longer than usual to cross the Pond!! Sara seems reasonably pleased with it from the comment left on my last post (!) and I can't tell you how pleased and relieved I am that she likes it!!



Sarah had been quite specific about her likes and dislikes, and I got the impression that she is a 'modern' person - a bit of a challenge for an old fashioned girl like me !! Unfortunately, the photo I took of the quiltie before it was posted has somehow disappeared (!!) so I've snitched this one off Sarah's Blog - I hope she doesn't mind !!!




So, that's two minis down and one to go later this month - I just hope the 4SQS Summer quilt meets with the same approval as the other 2 - it should be ready to post by Tuesday at the latest and then the waiting will start all over again !!!




A Happy, Safe & Peaceful July 4 to all who celebrate it !!!

No comments: