Sunday 10 February 2008

Customer Service - Continued !

My fabric from the USA arrived in yesterday's post - pretty impressive, eh!! 6 days from placing the order and 5 days after being posted from New Hampshire!! As well as the excellent service I've received , there was a 'welcome' gift of a free fat quarter. There is no doubt that I will be purchasing again from Old St Nick - it has been a pleasure to do business with them !!! I should mention that I am still waiting for any kind of answer to the mail I sent to manufacturer 2 days before I contacted Old St Nick !!!!

Yesterday also brought a FPC from Carolyn in Canberra . Carolyn and I have a private swap going for almost a year now, but there are no prizes for guessing what the subject is!



The photo doesn't really do it justice. Thanks Carolyn - it's great !!! Now - what can I do to represent France I wonder !!!!!

No comments: